How can our training course be of benefit to your business?
By ensuring your Company meets its legal obligations relative to Risk Assessments in the workplace.
Risk Assessments are now the cornerstone of good Health & Safety practice and apply to every aspect of workplace activity.
- Risk Assessment Terminology
- Purpose and Scope of Risk Assessments
- HSE Five Steps to Risk Assessment
- Heirarchy of Control Measures
- Risk Assessment Checklists
- Risk Rating Systems
- Pertinent Legislation
- Risk Analysis Procedures
- Safety Method Systems
- Classroom Exercises
- Practical Assessments on YOUR shop floor
- Presentation & Discussion of Assessments
- Your Company’s Risk Assessment Policies
Who should attend?
Managers, Supervisors and others who have responsibility for Health & Safety within their organisation. Those who require their training to be updated.
On successful completion of this course, candidates will be issued with a North West Training Council Certificate.