PASMA Mobile Access Tower Scaffolding
Who should attend
Any person involved in the erection, dismantling, supervision or use of mobile access towers. Health & Safety Legislation stipulates the requirement for competent personnel.
- Assembly, moving, tying-in, dismantling of tower
- Health & Safety Legislation
- Risk assessments and safe systems of work with towers
- Safety requirements & standards
- Hazards in the use of towers
- Inspection, care and maintenance of components
- Handling, storage and transport of towers
- PASMA Code of Practice video
- Written & Practical assessments
Upon successful completion of both Written and Practical assessments delegates receive a Registered Certificate of Competence and an encapsulated wallet size PASMA photo-card which can be produced on-site as a proof of competency.