You are here - Home
- Home page CTAs
An apprenticeship is an exciting way to get the skills and qualifications employers really want.
An alternative to sixth form or college.
Whether you are looking for a job that enables you to carry on learning, or are already in employment and want to gain further qualifications, an Apprenticeship is the option for you. They allow you to start work and earn a wage, while learning new skills that will lead to nationally recognised qualifications.
We offer Apprenticeships in the following areas.
General Construction Operatives
Who can Apply?
Apprenticeships are available to anyone who has the desire and ability to succeed.
You can apply if you are
- Leaving School
- Leaving College
- Already in a job and need training
What do they offer you?
- a paid job
- high quality training
- recognised qualifications needed for your job
- additional training courses or qualifications
- other important skills such as information technology, team work and problem solving
What qualifications will you get?
- Apprenticeship NVQ Level 2, a Technical Certificate level 2 and Key Skills
- Advanced Apprenticeship NVQ level 3, Technical Certificate at Level 3 and a Key Skills
You can expect:
- a written commitment from your employer to your training and development
- your own training plan which clearly sets out how you will achieve your goals
- regular meetings to discuss your progress
- all the training, advice and help you need
What they lead to
- An Apprenticeship can lead to an Advanced Apprenticeship or other appropriate qualifications.
- Advanced Apprenticeships can lead to higher level or professional qualifications.
- They can even open the way to university.
For more information on the apprenticeships we provide, click on Apprenticeships at the top of the screen.
If you are interested in applying click here.