You are here - Home
Basic Mechanical Maintenance
Course Designed For
Craftsmen, Technicians or personnel requiring a knowledge of
current mechanical practices (ideal for electrical engineers).
To give course members experience in mechanical maintenance
- Health and Safety
- Dismantling, Repairs & Assembly Techniques
- Mechanical Drives & Mechanisms
- Mechanism Fasteners & Seals
- Mechanical Plant Maintenance
- Removal / Replacement of Bearing
- Pneumatic Systems
- Hydraulic Systems
Course Entry Requirements
No previous experience required.
Depends upon the number of Elements of Competence that are
selected and the complexity required within these Elements.
Interested in this course? Complete this form to get more info