You are here - Home
Power Press Legislation
How can our training course be of benefit to your business?
For most organisations, having a well motivated and competent Power Press Maintenance and Production staff is essential.
NWTC will ensure that your staff are trained in accordance with current legislationill give them the skills and knowledge needed to safely operate power presses.
- Background of previous legislation
- Details of the safety requirements including:-
- Current legislation and codes of practice
- Safety precautions
- Nomenclature and identification of various types of press
- Functions and classification
- Programme cycles
- Fixed and moveable guards
- Trip and distance guards
- Routine maintenance
- Diagnostic monitoring and systematic fault finding
- Routine maintenance and inspection
- Daily certification
- Recording procedures
Who should attend ?
Anyone required to operate or maintain a Power Press
Some operation experience required
On successful completion of this course, candidates will be issued with a North West Training Council Certificate.
Interested in this course? Complete this form to get more info