You are here - Home
IOSH Working Safely
Working safely is for people at any level, in any sector, needing a grounding in the essentials of health and safety. Everyone at work should have an understanding of why they must ‘work safely’ – and this course offers exactly that.
- a one-day course offering all the basics in a high impact interactive package
- fantastic quality animated graphics created exclusively for the course
- a presentation that’s designed to be fun and get people fully involved and interested
- first class, jargon-free technical content based on what people need to know in practice, not off-putting legal language
- clear scenarios drawn from genuine work situations to drive home practical points
- the very latest training tips and suggestions – from grabbing and retaining attention to maximising the training experience and making sure key points are taken on board
- assessments built into the day’s training
- no need for follow-on tests on separate days, taking up valuable work time
What will they get out of it?
What they need to know – and are perhaps reluctant to learn about – in a refreshingly informal way. Working safely isn’t supposed to turn delegates into safety experts. It focuses on why health and safety is important, and how individuals can make a real difference to the wellbeing of themselves and others through changing their behaviour.
What will their employer get out of it?
- nationally recognised and respected certificated training for their teams
- peace of mind offered by training that’s designed and quality-controlled by the Chartered body for health and safety
- minimum disruption to working days and shifts – the one-day programme includes the assessment, so there’s no need to free up further time for a test after the course
- Working safely meets the government’s guidelines for introductory health and safety training and is a 100 per cent match to the Health and Safety Executive’s ‘passport’ syllabus
- two key areas – health and safety and environmental basics – are covered in a single self-contained session
Interested in this course? Complete this form to get more info