You are here - Home
- Ladders Steps Safety
The practical course is designed to
- Identify the importance of following Health and Safety Procedures
- Erect suitable equipment using correct procedures and regulations
- Handle equipment in a safe manner
- Carry out fault diagnosis on equipment
Recognise the various types of ladders/steps in use
Inspect ladders for defects
Use correct lifting and erecting techniques
Correct way to secure ladders
Assessment of using steps
General Risk Assessment of the working area
Including PASMA film – Ladder Safety
Legal aspects, relating to ladders/steps etc
Who should attend?
- Personnel requiring an appreciation of relevant Health & Safety erection and inspection procedures relating to Ladders/Tower Scaffolding.
- Personnel, requiring the knowledge to tag ladders and scaff-tag scaffolding check for good condition and sign registers.
- Persons having a responsibility for Health and Safety standards, where personnel are working above ground level using the equipment supplied.
On successful completion of this course, candidates will be issued with a North West Training Council Certificate.
Interested in this course? Complete this form to get more info