Basic Mechanical Maintenance
Course Designed For
Craftsmen, Technicians or personnel requiring a knowledge of
current mechanical practices (ideal for electrical engineers).
To give course members experience in mechanical maintenance
- Health and Safety
- Dismantling, Repairs & Assembly Techniques
- Mechanical Drives & Mechanisms
- Mechanism Fasteners & Seals
- Mechanical Plant Maintenance
- Removal / Replacement of Bearing
- Pneumatic Systems
- Hydraulic Systems
Course Entry Requirements
No previous experience required.
Depends upon the number of Elements of Competence that are
selected and the complexity required within these Elements.